Social Science

Friday, March 13, 2009

My elder sister and my mom often tries to affect me with negative thoughts,attitude and feelings.?

My elder sister and my mom often tries to affect me with negative thoughts,attitude and feelings. I'm not immune to their negative thoughts, attitude and feelings. They affects me negatively. How can I deal with this problem? Help!





I'm slightly unhappy. I have a positive attitude towards life.I received higher education. But my elder sister always tries to bother me with negative thoughts and feelings.She always tries to affect me with negative and stupid thoughts. You know how stupid she is. She is unreasonable. So is my mom. My mom always drums fear, anxiety, pessimism into my head. These thoughts and feelings affects me negatively. But I can't avoid them completely because they are my mom and sister. How miserable I am. Although I'm an optimistic person, but sometime I feel I'm not immune to their words and attitudes. Their words and attitudes affects me negatively. How can I deal with this problem? Help



When they something negative to you... call them out... and tell them they are actually killing there self... with all that negative, fear energy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Science