Social Science

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Should I change my personality this year for school?

hi.. well I am really shy around other people.. and I really want to be more talkative.. but i never no what to say.. like in the middle of the school yr. and I really dont know if people really like me at all!!

i hear people talk aobut me behind my backs, make funn of me, and talk about me in front of the whole class, and in my face too!! :(



what can i do to be more talkitive around my friends and stuff?? and how can i get my freidns to actually like me?? and how do i keep people from talking about me and stuff??



plz be postive about this.. this mean alot to me and I am scared of what people think of me too!!



thx
Start by making a list of all of the things you like about yourself, and taping it up somewhere that you will see it everyday. Then, anytime you think something negative about yourself, replace it with one of the things you have written down. Over time, it will become like a second nature to compliment yourself when feeling down.



Find something that you are really good at, and that you feel good about yourself while doing it, then plan events or hanging out around that one thing. For example, say you are really good about bowling and when you bowl you feel awesome about yourself. Invite some people that make you feel GOOD about yourself, to go bowling with you. It is much easier to be confident and more social when you are doing something that makes you feel good about yourself.



Also, do something like get a haircut, get a manicure or pedicure, or get a new outfit! It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Science